NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

time to be rational about mtn waste issue

1. 7,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Agree with you Dratoz.
    I suggest that PIRSA has a role here to see that this minor amount of rubbish with insignificant risk attached is disposed of.
    The company is not ridiculous, what is ridiculous is this entire, many months long "storm-in-a-teacup" beaten up by people with various political and activist axes to grind. So some drill cuttings from the earth were returned to the earth in a manner not fully compliant with regulations. How many trees have been cut down to provide the newsprint for stories about this utterly insignificant threat to anybody ?
    We would statistically be more at risk of physical harm from assault just being in any Australian night-club precinct at night than being harmed by coming into contact with this rubbish. It is time to get a grip on reality.
    Over a few decades now green publicists have distorted scientific reality to further their political aims aided and abetted by a pliant media which thrives on bad news doomster stories. As a society we are now paying the price for decades of Govts and scientific authorities not speaking out sufficiently for what is scientifically sound. That's my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.