CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

time to be strong

1. 1,067 Posts.
    Well as expected the critics jump from everywhere and flood our screens with how bad things are and how much worse they will get, and most of them do so with some weird sense of joy that others must be hurting.(not you 007 or hoots). Anyway it has happened many times before when news failed to be as good as hoped. And that is it if you think about it,"failed to be as good", not bad news. So there are always two ways of looking at things and everyone is entitled to their view, but as i said the other day we all knew this was not the dealbreaker, it was just another step and the way i figure it we just raised another 12 mill or so at a pretty good price in a tough market, with the potential for another 18mill. We are closer by the day and to all longs..we have not lost any copper, we have just raised a bit more money to get us to mining, the major shareholders have not sold and the hardworking staff on the ground are still powereing along. Stay strong longs and think about whether you really care about what some have to say, good luck to them and their opinions is what i say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.