TNC 0.00% 3.9¢ true north copper limited

time to bounce back for tnc, page-2

1. 7,761 Posts.
    Relax rmarhung,

It won't happen overnight but it will happen. BTW when I went to the Extraordinary General Meeting I had to initial against my shareholding on the register. Andrew Metcalfe had several A4 pages for the register, and from my quick glance, there were many small parcels, perhaps held over from the early days of TNC when it had reached $8.00 per share (and was doing other things). Some people choose not to sell a holding at a loss, others decide for whatever reason to bail out. Hence the small parcels. I used to think it was manipulation, but judging from the number of pages showing small holdings, I tend to think otherwise now. These people may not go onto share forums and get other information besides what is fed to the market by way of reporting by the company, and therefore would not be aware of the bigger picture.

I see it as a bonus at present, although it could be annoying if you wanted to fill a large order at a low price. From December 2006 to early February 2007 it was possible to fill large orders sub 3.5. I doubt very much that it could be done now, and by large, I'm talking more than 5m.

Cheers,
    Tangrams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $30.34K 774.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24908 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 156693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.