TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Read somewhere the other day how its ridiculous that we are...

1. BCJ
    443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Read somewhere the other day how its ridiculous that we are happy to average down on our loss making stocks but hesitant to average up on our good ones. Makes sense, so averaged up with another 25000 shares in the high 60s today, bringing my average price to 40c.
    TMT is, even after this nice rise, still incredibly undervalued. There are so many wannabes out there, none realistic going to mine with sub 0.5% grades. As we currently stand a $150M MC is not unfair. With offtakes we can double that, with finance double it again to $500-600M MC, presuming V205 prices remain above circa $15/lb (why wouldn't they, with increasing demand and decreasing supply).
    This doesn't take into account the 'hype factor' (take lithium for example where PLS ran to 87c, approx MC of $500M prior to a single offtake partner locked in place) particularly if VRFB's become mainstream. If so then all bets are off. This all takes time and it will most likely be a roller coaster ride along the way, but so far we're off to a good start.
    ALL IMO ONLY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.