TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

It’s all smoke and mirrors.. with a small register and if...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    It’s all smoke and mirrors.. with a small register and if someone has enough shares it’s easy to play games and manipulate the depth to look like it’s worse than it is. It’s dropped about 25c on what i’d guess to be less than a couple of million shares ha ha.

If the price is 58c, and I had a few million shares, I could stack some sell orders for 62, 64, 66, 70… Sell off a few small parcels, regular holders panic, refresh the price refresh the price, “oh no whats happening! DOOM & GLOOM I don’t want to lose my money SELL - the big holder snaps them up. Rinse & repeat…
    Same on the way up although a bit harder to do when there’s good news flow. It’s these periods of quietness you just have to sit back and CHILL if you are a LT holder.

I’m confident in the company, management, my position, vanadium prices still soaring, DFS approaching, why on earth would you sell now? Hell I even got my Mum to buy some at 72c, I should feel like the worst son ever but I don’t (& not because it’s not my money lol, I care about hers more!!) I’m confident same time next year this price will be a distant memory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.