TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Time to breakout, page-1609

1. 5,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3142
    I don’t know about any particular date - ‘breaking ‘ anyone -
    There are simply not enough investors or overall investor dollars for this field , still , as yet ? Sentiment / market moves - hit hard

There are many hugely unique, valuable resources , I think anyway -

However, Australia investors who study and look to invest in them- are just not in high enough supply ? Not enough loose or spare dollars or availability ?
    Especially because there is so much happening at present !
    Around the world , plus here definitely — and alone in this asx small company sphere

The “pool” of money is limited - that is ‘in ‘ already , or free and available .. as well as looking to invest in companies regarded as ‘speculative’ , still .
    IMO - ‘not ‘ so speculative , if you know and study hugely , or understand it fundamentally.

It’s just a very small fish bowl still of investing money . ?

The sharks , and manipulators , have it made in the asx , this area .

Only negative I know with Vanadium, possibly true ( and I am compelled and agree that I think this company is excellent value, even compared to arithmetic of actual scenarios with AVL and others at the moment ) -
    But - Vanadium processing ? is it complex , as well as expensive ?
    I read this somewhere? Can anyone elucidate ?

Otherwise- my belief is - that people investing as we are , in hugely prospective , companies that WILL BE mining companies- we are like the forward ‘nerds ‘ in this field ?

It is fascinating, as there is so much to learn , to follow , and I enjoy it .

Australians , ‘know ‘ property ( 1st - traditionally = owning the place in which you live , or investing in property ) ,
    or bank accounts .. or possibly in a so -called bluechip investment .

Australian- more significant investors - invest directly , in direct land business , or a business with sure economics going forwards .

Its like Big money, can watch , or at this stage it doesn’t fit investing criteria still - only invest when solidly over $100million MC + other criteria met . (unless is a fundamental investment for their business field )

I think it’s across the market anyway ?
    Can agree it is appalling .
    Crazy , unfair - call it whatever we will , doesn’t change it .
    Fundamentals must eventually dictate .

I wish very much , that more people could become as fanatical about studying and watching amazing up and coming Australian companies , earnestly doing exploration & uncovering then shoring up the fundamentals of highly needed resources, and progressing to produce ~ as much as they do Football clubs !!

BOL .
    Last edited by Aqua65: 01/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.