TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

I find it interesting to read the mixed reviews on this company...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    I find it interesting to read the mixed reviews on this company around here most days. On one end of the spectrum we have absolute stings about being forever red or how long it could possibly be until the next capital raise. At the same time we read glowing summaries of what TMT have achieved so far and where the plan will take us. It's amazing how the same series of events and data can conjure such a range of conclusions.

The logical justification for the mixed bag is beauty being in the eye of the beholder. Your view entirely depends on where you're looking from and in the case of investing that boils down to when you want your money back.

Treating markets like a roulette wheel of short term winners and losers, aka 80% of 'investors' forces you to look at the least relevant data set there is to measure a start-ups success, it's daily share price. Good luck trying to make head or tail of what's happening with this chaotic cataclysm of fluff. Study this and we've gone nowhere, done nothing and once had a short bout of flavour of the month. We've raised funds regularly which without fail gives an instant hit of red, resinforcing what a bad thing this must be. With a short term view an investors chances of sustained success approach zero, which is precisely how many of us are winning on this irrational and impresice metric.

Then there's that other camp. People who understand that time is on your side when investing. No more than 20% of buyers but 80% of the money invested. Measuring a company by the tangible information available and knowing that it's valuation will be up the back somewhere marching to it's own beat gives a different mindset and in this case a diametrically opposed view.

A company is a collection of assets and people with time being the presiding judge. People like myself in the long term camp just can't fault our score.

Tier one asset in a high growth and essential commodity.

Management who have driven progress, met timelines and maintained shareholder value like no others.

It helps when the major shareholder is the boss. No delays, no crossed focus and a simple but complete plan which will take us from listing to production in 5 years. That's what we set out to achieve, nothing less is acceptable and everything else is noise. We're 60% of the way there and gaining momentum.

Those that get it know the valuation will come. It could take another 2 years to be accurate but we won't be a $20m company for long. There's a storm brewing with the series of announcements to come between now and Christmas that will somehow take many by surprise - despite it being telegraphed clearly on every timeline published.

While it certainly is time to breakout, I'm not trying to pick the week or month it happens. As a long term and supremely confident accumulator, time is on my side.
    Last edited by 7benson7: 20/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.