LIN 4.55% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

time to breath some life back into lin...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    This has to be the most boring thread on HC at present, so I thought that I would try to breathe some life back into it......

Last month I received an update on Lindian from a securities company in Perth. The update had LIN as a spec purchase until the current permit was resolved. It was expected that the permit issue would be resolved within a month. That leaves 11 days by my reckoning.

Two lines from the update have me excited;

1) "Clearly the assets is a blockbuster and people will get up to mischief for potential personal gain" (the update mentioned journalists being paid by competitors of Lindian who were trying to sabotage progress for their personal gain).

2) "4.00 metres from 156.00 metres at 16.17g/t gold, 8.40g/t silver and 0.15% zinc";

Friday week ago, I went along to my normal quarterly market update in Melbourne by renowned analyst Brian Nash. I rate Brian's information very highly and as one of many predictions that the market has validated over the years, Brian predicted the market having a good run from July last year. What I really liked about the presentation this time was that Brian had sold out of gold over 6 months ago when he felt that the current run was coming. Brian mentioned that the current run is expected to end by the third quarter of 2013. In between now and then he is planning a return to precious metals.

Lindian have a "blockbuster asset of gold and silver", and the market uncertainty predicted by analysts (not just Brian) for back end of this year should allow the recent drilling results to really shine once the permit issue is resolved.

My sentiment on this stock is buy if you like to have a crack and believe in the potential risk reward OR hold (but be very ready to buy) until the permit is issued.

Have a great day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $15.59K 138.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 437433 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 134622 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.