SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

After the market reaction to their DFS, I think the pressure is...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    After the market reaction to their DFS, I think the pressure is very intense that their off take deals have "special elements", I don't know how else to phrase it. Assuming the "story" of increasing supply constraints, and watching China lock up a majority of the supply, my hope is other parties become increasingly desperate, and these Australian deposits become next, in terms of opportunity to get some while you can. Some of these companies needing supply are some of the richest corporations in the world. Since we've got the deposit, the hope is they compete against each other in order to close a deal. Exactly what they can, or would be willing, to bring to the table, I have no idea. But if I'm the one sitting with megatons of cobalt and the right kind of nickel, I'm open to all forms of creativity. I'm hoping for something that is a clear direction shifter.

What keeps me in some of the Australian cobalt/nickel/scandium mines is my bullishness on those commodities. With the way things are developing for the future, I don't think the world can afford to keep these deposits in the ground. And I think they are going to need a lot more of it than all these companies together can dig up. Despite the [perhaps] borderline feasibility of these deposits with todays prices, that tells me prices will have to go significantly up in order to make them and others feasible. If premium nickel doubles in the next 2-5 years, and cobalt goes north as well, well that changes everything, can we all agree on that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.