AZY 5.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Time to buy in, page-139

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi guys

Lots of people buying and selling with TA, however, TA is man made and manipulations.....

Stop loss could force many out while the fact is whoever big enough could take advantage of the negative TA to get those who buy at high and force them sell at a loss....

Imo, many sold out due to the last Ann mentioned Minayi drilling complete at July, however, have you guys in this market long enough to understand it is normal Ann style which is just indicative only...

When any material information ready, company is obliged to report and if any visual significant enough, TH is required and drilling is not interrupted and will carry on.....

Moreover, the IP survey at Citadel might completed or near complete, we could get news in a couple weeks time.....

All these combined with big surge of Gold which booked almost 2.8% jump which signal a nice up momentum short term, those who sold in the last few days week might bet wrong side......

Someone had to buy back and AZY is a good buy at these level and I am very confidant it will be around 5 by beginning of July and 10c by year end....

My previous records for AZY were strong buy and it is still Strong buy..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $37.86K 3.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 13157888 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8674633 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.