AZY 3.85% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Time to buy in, page-146

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi buddy

So far I have no idea whether or when AZY could attract Chinese interest..

However, AZY management previous records proved to me they are capable of making a good deal/have forsight of strategic move/knowing well what they should achieve for this junior Goldy.....

I am of the oponion that Miyrin(sorry for the wrong spelling) could be high quality tenements which holds high grade gold within surface and low depth(i like from suface to end of hole and open to all direction) and nice width(very important) so if the first round could prove they are, you guys guess where Azy could end up at.....

Along with no interest raise of American at June and July is not a sure card either, Azy is doing right thing at right area at right time..

Anyone here could forsee a good run from 3.1c to 4.2c last Tuesday? SPECULATING can get people crazy.....

4.2c is obviously next resistance and 5c could achieve even quicker after it break out, so next 2-4 weeks is very interesting...

Someone soaking at 3.6-3.7c level which is previous resistance and imo it will soon became strong support and next attack to 4.2c start sooner or later...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.