AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Time to buy in, page-17

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Thanks for the compliment and your tip here. When I first looked at it I was a little worried at the prospect of the remoteness of the ground and the fact that AZY would need to find stand alone resources or it would be at the mercy of Telfer. You know how hard the "games" get when you have stranded resources (aka Monty). I'm not sure what the roads are like now but in the old days I was heading for Telfer and got stranded on the west bank of the flooding Oakover River with the guy who used to deliver drums of fuel out to the mine site. He told me a story about once when he was delivering fuel he got his truck bogged down to all three axles and was stuck for two weeks waiting for the ground to dry after which he discovered he wasn't carrying a spade on his truck and was forced to dig his truck out with one of those big kitchen spoons.

Did you look carefully at the change of control event clauses. When I was skim reading to get the background story that was one thing that got my attention and I made a mental note to re-read later which I haven't done yet. Has the forum discussed this in the past.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.