AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Time to buy in, page-31

1. 3,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8114
    Great Post IH. Do you have any feel for why Newcrest chose to relinquish Minyari?

Having held Minyari/WACA etc for some 30 odd years and doing a lot of detailed exploration the main reasons for letting it go appear to be corporate rather than economic?

I looked at Wamex reports online before noticing the detailed summary of them in AZY's February ANN. Below are a couple of points I didn't register in the ANN.

There are a couple of in-house non-JORC estimates for Minyari in the open files that show Newcrest liked the "sniff" they had. Seemed like a shallow oxide layer and a deeper ?fresh resource but the metallurgy wasn't compatible with the Telfer mill at the time. I don't have access to the resource figures at the moment but from memory they were not very large. The planned the 10000m RC program designed by AZY to test for extensions will be very interesting to follow.

Does anyone have a feel for the depth of the IP targets at Minyari. Newcrest's interpretation was deep, and they tested with +600m DDH's. The holes did not appear to explain the IP but one hit a cracker of an intersection at around 600m down hole. If the near surface proves up a mineable resource then the depth potential will be well worth testing down the track.

Keep on Flying AZY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.