EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

time to buy is now, page-87

1. 6,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 862
    Well your 500,000 sell was sort of your choice but hey if you need the money then you do and you can play in another few trades while you wait for sales to eventuate...or sell the other 500,000 of your EDE holding it makes no difference either way. If you are wanting a hot and rapid rise aka LNG fiasco then I would say disappointment will be the result UNLESS you hols for several years and stay frosty through all the ups and downs then hey...go away and return to EDE sometime down the track to fight another day...don't rack our brains with your personal take on what the sales team are/are not doing. Do you think they would not have laid half them off by now if they were not successfully planting seed and seeing shoots for their hard work? Nothing to show for it? That is some statement and I will admit that on the surface it would appear that sales are slow. But all is never as it seems especially when one is assuming based on appearances and no knowledge of the reality. Just relax,,,sell or don't sell you are the one who has to preserve your cash so make the call...that is respected...but don't infest us with your assumptions..."nothing to show for it".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 181494928 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27949192 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.