PGC 2.17% 45.0¢ paragon care limited

time to buy more, page-31

1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    Firsova - I don't know where the selling is coming from but it is most likely a combination of the placement and older shareholders clearing out either at profit or crystallizing a loss. It may just be punters who have read the budget and read all the wrong things into it.

I am going to wait its pretty close to my next entry point on the way down at 23c - that may well be where I buy a few for the kids. I have a two prong strategy - one buy @23c and then buy again at double the volume @20c.

I hope the company gets smart and stops using whoever they gave the stock to the last time to distribute to SOPH's - soph's are much like voters - they change their mind easily and every new offer is theoretically better than the last one.

I have seen a lot go past my emails and very often they are almost telling me that I should take the initial profit - One even suggested it was a no brainer as I could short it by selling at the latest price and lock the profit away and decide later whether to close the short and hold the stock or take the profit.

Really I dont think much of these so called investment houses they just say what management want to hear - although I must admit that Petra capital seems to be able to find longer term investors for clients.

Right now deciding whether to enter the fray or to wait a while. maybe have a three part buying process. I think next month could be where I get my bargains for the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $744.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 44.0¢ $244.1K 545.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67514 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.