STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Yes...I like it as well unclemashem. The stock is very slowly...

1. 3,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Yes...I like it as well unclemashem. The stock is very slowly developing interest. I was in Customers at 8.5 cents when it was illiquid so when someone bought a couple of millions shares it would go up 40% and then down again.

I plan to visit them soon with a broker friend of mine from Sydney and try to organise a report for them in the market....someone's got to do it cause I don't think they are going to arrange it ! Management has zero interest in promoting this stock, reasons unknown to me....so at this stage think of it as a private company that no-one knows about that has permitted some outside investors to come on board. Check the cut and paste AGM presentation on Nov 25th 2008 ...complete with a workman's ladder in the background on one of the slides of the ATM machines. Am I being picky ? No...this is a AGM presentation which presumably you want to present your company in the best possible light. Forgetting to put the Corporate Governance Statement in the 2008 annual report...then releasing it on the 30th of June 2009....lack of corporate governance would'nt you say..lol ?
    My point is these guys have a great company that's going into profit but they need to tighten up their act in presentation, marketing and attitude to attracting serious investors. The 1 for 10 consolidation is a no brainer....why havent they done it yet ? CUS did it a 10 cents for memory and never looked back. The fact directors own so few shares....why ? Don't want to back their own company ?

2010 CUS EPS 34 cents PE 12 $$4.08
    2010 ICP EPS 1 cent PE 12 $0.12

less ""we dont promote the share so no-one knows brings it back to a PE of 6 "" i.e $0.06 at August 2010

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.