NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

time to buy ncm (for me), page-3

1. 31 Posts.
    It is always interesting to have plurality of opinions after all for us to buy cheap we need someone to sell cheap, else there is no market. So drama queens are always welcome, especially when they sell their shares after NCM has done so much investments and it will be beginning to receive the benefits in the next few years. Most of the heavy lifting has been done, now it is time to seat and let the cash flow come home.

I do remember buying WPL in the low 30s, just before Pluto went live, when everyone was "worried" it may break $30 and go to $25.... God forbid...

I do remember buying MQG around $21 with a book value of $30, when everyone was talking "it could go to $15 bla bla"...

I do remember buying QBE around $12 with many suggesting "it could go to $7 or $8 if superman and cat woman are affected by kryptonite....

I do remember buying JBH around $11 and the list go on and on, off course I have also made a few bad trades, as I am not Mr.Buffet. But in balance, if you buy good companies, at a discount to it's book value, it is hard to go wrong.

And so many more stories, fortunately for me I have learned during so many years of investing that this game is good for people with 3 attributes, in Spanish those are "Plata, paciencia y pelotas", in polite English those are “Money, Patience and the things we have between our legs”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.