FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

time to buy non gulf oil shares

1. 726 Posts.

I was thinking this was a little interesting news piece about the current state of mind of the europe poltics when dealing with the iran/usa war mungers,the bit that says there looking for alternative supply makes me feel that far is going to be a winner in the next few months,also i noted that we have BT INVESTMENTS in to the top 20 postion in the last month since 22nd of december when the top20 was last posted,i belive we are collecting some nice little investment firms,somethink must be a foot.

FROM WEB SITE BELOW:
    Oil dropped to a three-week low on Friday after two European Union officials with knowledge of talks on sanctions against Iran said an EU embargo is likely to be delayed for six months to let members find alternative oil supplies. The officials discussed the private talks on condition of anonymity.
    (To read full text click below web site)
    http://gulfnews.com/business/oil-gas/western-allies-pressure-iran-to-stop-threats-to-block-hormuz-1.965861

PS:Does anybody know the average cost per barrel of oil it costs to produce from a deep drill site,if anybody has any genreal guide,i think it is about $55 to $65 per barrel.
    soon enough it is going to be worth tapping very deep drill propects.

cheffy747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.