QAN 0.50% $6.08 qantas airways limited

time to buy, page-90

1. 680 Posts.
    hey Regasx...don't want to contradict but i read the following??? anyway i am out for a modest profit...this stock is hard work! hope it continues to trend up but had too much bacon on the line!

Dividend
    The Board remains committed to the resumption of dividend payments. As previously disclosed to the market,
    the quantum and timing of this will depend on actual and forecast trading results, market conditions, the
    maintenance of an investment grade credit rating and the level of capital expenditure commitments.
    In the first half of financial year 2011, the operating performance of all Qantas businesses improved
    significantly and the Board is confident in the outlook for the company. However, significant capital investment
    is being undertaken, reflecting a fleet renewal to bolster the foundations for future growth. Considering this
    investment program alongside the preference to rely on internally generated capital and debt funding for this
    investment, the Board believes it is prudent not to pay a dividend at this time.
    Future dividend payments will be assessed against ongoing earnings performance and capital requirements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.08
Change
0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $9.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.07 $6.10 $6.04 $24.68M 4.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22446 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.08 11616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.