LEI 1.67% $20.71 leighton holdings limited

bitikit - thanks for your info. Charts are wierd in that we can...

1. 510 Posts.
    bitikit - thanks for your info. Charts are wierd in that we can look at the same /similiar information and form a different view. Below are some charts - and my take on it - which is a little more positive - but of course this is just my view and will have tight(ish) stops.

The price has pierced the downtrend and the stockastics clearly show a clear upward trend after coming from well below the 20, which is usually a strong signal and good buy opportunity.

The weekly stockasticts confirm that the price is coming from a long term low and the trend is starting to turn, but certainly levelling out, but looks strong for the long term. If there is more downside, which there might, as anything can happen, not far to go to 0 & for a company of this strength and work on the books, if this was to happen it would have to be a screaming buy.

I actually see weak MACD, but improving. It is now uptrending from the low in mid Nov, the low at the end of Dec is lower, so to me this is a good sign and heading into postiive territory. I know I worded that very bad, hope you get my gist.

RSI, trending up and looking relatively positive. The RSI is looking a tad more bullish that the current price suggest, so to me this is a positive sign.

So overall assessment, I think LEI is looking like a realatively good buy at the moment and bought in this week, so of course I am positive on the stock. PLEASE - any contray view is welcomed, because if I have this wrong - love to know, because being wrong and saving some money is fine with me. But please these are just my observations and do your own research. cheers Ian H.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.