I purshased a few properties 2003-05 all positive geared.I...

1. 872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    I purshased a few properties 2003-05 all positive geared.
    I decided to sell one early 2007. The property value have increase 3 fold since purchase. I wanted to reinvest CBD in Brisbane. Before I knew it the GFC hit and I decided it was best not to reinvest in the property market.

I have been laying low until now.

I can see the light and it is getting brighter. I think its time to get back in the market. Property prices are down and so are the interest rates. Properties are close to positive gearing.

The government has just changed the super rules which restricts Australians increasing their wealth. e.g. your restricted to only salary sacrifice $25,000.

With property you are not restricted.

Many Australians will opt not to salary sacrifice and use this money to make up the difference in repayments for a investment property. Lets face it the demand for rental properties is growing and demand means higher rental income.

The current shortage of rental properties in the CBDs in most large Australian cities is only going to get worse. For this reason i feel there should be good growth in these areas.

I'm no expert but the time will come when reports will be its time to buy but you will already be to late.

If only I bought a year ago. Demand will drive up the market.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.