SBM 0.00% 20.0¢ st barbara limited

Time to buy?, page-4

1. 3,800 Posts.
    Hi Anna,

I think its a tough way to buy stocks when you think something has got "too low". I have debated the fundamentals of SBM with a few posters here and cant see what they see Im afraid. The same people here at HC were saying SBM was too low at 16 cents. Where are they now? 25% lower thats where. For me I wouldnt go at least go near SBM until at least they resume an uptrend which shows buyers are returning.

Now SBM are saying Paulsens will commence construction next year rather then this year. The delays just keep coming on that one.......The recent buy of Paddy's flat at Meeka sounded good at first but SBM comments immediately after the purchase related to accessing low grade stockpiles rather than good grade resources immediately convertible into good mill feed. The market just yawned at the deal and took no notice.

I was at the Mining2002 conference in Brisbane today.

The croesus presentation today was awesome.
    Oxiana will present tommorrow. They are a truly awesome story.
    As someone here barely a week ago said Kingsgate was steal at $2.60 or so. Now they back are over $3 and paying 10% div. That poster was dead right.

It doesnt pay to sort thru the dogs when good stocks respond more to gold price moves. KCN was a quick 15% profit on a small rise in the gold price and their quarterly. What will happen with SBM's quarterly? Yawnn.....nothing.

If you want exposure to gold, by a good gold stock not a dog with fleas that may just come good.

er..... and doesnt high volume at a price low suggest that the trend is more likely to continue??

acturtle

;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $687.8K 3.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 278140 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 744228 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.