PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

Great post.I agree, many Directors over time in many a different...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Great post.
    I agree, many Directors over time in many a different share have bought large parcels and the share price continues down.
    To take an extra step and be tied up loaning the company money to me shows a great confidence not only in what they have, but also in what they believe they can deliver.
    Just my personal opinion regarding Shareholders in any company - if a Shareholder has any doubts of Management in a company they hold, why would you continue to hold.
    Personally if i ever found myself holding a share which i believed Management was not performing as they should, i quit it straight away.
    It is not worth the stress.
    I certainaly back Garner and the team.
    You can have the best business, but if you don't have the right people Managing it you won't last long.
    From a Management point of view, there are a certain amount of shares in any one company. It makes no difference at the end of day as to wether i own the shares,i decide to sell them to someone else,or i buy more.
    At the end of the day someone will sell their shares and someone will buy them.
    What a good Management must do is keep their eye on what they are doing and keep their eye on the main goals.
    I have run my own businesses and i understand things sometimes can be out of your control and there are delays.
    Sadly that is life. I say this in regards to drilling delays. I have seen the other side of business where machines break down, parts don't arrive on time, workers are sick or you run into hard rock.Sometimes even with our best laid plans there are delays.What is important is for Management of any company is to focus on what they are doing.
    At the end of day like i said who owns the shares or sells the shares in the short term or the long term is of no importance to them.Staying foused on the what they need to do is the goal.
    Unfortunately sometimes Shareholders take things too personally when it comes to investment.
    If you believe in the Management then believe that they will keep you up to date with announcements etc as they see fit to do so.
    If you do not believe that Management have your best interests at heart regarding timing of announcements etc, in any company, sell out and move on.Take the emotion out of it.

For me it is a simple as that. I will always back good leadership.
    Yes i think this is definately a good buy.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $45.65K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 242683 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 34550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.