BUB 8.33% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Time to buy, page-158

1. 12,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1339

https://twitter.com/kikker1959

You have no twitter account? or you just have no life???

Post #: 36258257 :

takizawa2:

Speaking about intelligence...do you think a picture of a big bull will get all the retail investor to invest in Bubs ?? Do you think all your down ramping about Bubs will get all the retail investor to sell Bubs...how old are you ?? 3 ????

You have no come back???? So that you just post the reply onto your twitter account??

Kikker1959‏ @kikker1959 37m37 minutes ago :

$bub nearly at my 40 I told them all. Dog stock

IF you are nearly at your 40...just act like your age...don't just keep acting like you are 4 !!

Kikker1959‏ @kikker1959 32m32 minutes ago

$PLS My believe is that we all underestimate the speed of change. Li prices have little impact on the price of batteries and the speed of this revolution will be so fast that li prices can be 3-4 times what they are today as supply can’t keep up. $15-$20 possible within 18 mths.

All the Bubs investor saying Bubs share price will reach $1....AT LEAST it's achievable !! What you said about your PLS going to be $15-$20 possible within 18 mtns..seiously???? did you mix up mtns with YEARS???

HAVE YOU PRESENT REASONABLE FACTS WHILE YOU RAMP UP PLS???

Another person not wearing rose coloured glasses....I think you are the one who has rose coloured eyes ball

Suppose the previous message I posted will be my last message, but I just couldn't help it....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.