BUB 4.00% 12.0¢ bubs australia limited

Time to buy, page-50

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Well lets look at the BUB stock. 

We were told it was worth over a $1 then its worth they claim was 90 cents then to 80 then to 70 then to 60. Is there a theme here. Now its 45 cents. 

Yes 45 cents and they are still claim its value at over 60 cents. Slightly down from a dollar lets say.  Then you have  all the supporters coming in and stating I leveraged down at great value.  Hooray I say. Nothing more encouraging when a person blindly follows their conviction. Not sure these investors are in front based on MTM valuation.  Any leveraging happening now!!!!! 

But seriously today I was in a national grocer and I could not believe me eyes.  There it was right before me a red hot special -  a Vaseline Jar with every 10 continence bags.  But wait right next to it was a tin of  !!!!!.  What is going on. Have I been asleep at the wheel. Why did I not invest at 80 cents when I was repeatedly shut down by many.  How silly of me to not follow.   What a naughty boy I have been.

I eagerly wait their next prediction.  But wait!!!!!   I have here the comment of the week -  There is support in the mix .40’s AT THE MOMENT with more upside to come.  I have heard this comment about a dozen times in the last 4 months, with each time the support at a lower level.  In the 60s all day every day.  Last time I did simple grade 2 maths 45cents is not in the 60s. 

The market slumped he says , well that's called doing indepth market research understanding all variables that affect a share price and then deciding on an investment strategy. I have been cashed up for 6 months. 500gg's ready to go. 

I am betting its down to 42 cents at the least by close of business tomorrow.  BUT do your own research.

Eddie I ask you who is the expert now!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $45.08K 362.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1839177 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1178385 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.