ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

Mate, wasnt the RC around the clock 24/7 and should be well n...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

Mate, wasnt the RC around the clock 24/7 and should be well n truly progressed and DD single shift as reported in last update from memory?

EOFY will approach quickly with June a potential sell down so 12 weeks give or take with nothing significant and tangible to report may not go down well with punters. Plenty already restless although always new ones around corner.

May well be testing modelling/guidance with massive sulphides expected to be hit at MG and GH as reported in SW video (most recent). So, daresay haven't yet but should at least have had visuals huh? Hope it's not the faulting making things difficult and slowing things up as rigs were upgraded so should be okay? Perhaps Geo's know more about this and the ground which currently drilling into.

Not as cranky as some here but I am underwater like most and sure can empathise with their frustrations.

Given the significant amount of shares CD himself holds and old man does, am sure they too want to see it run. Not on fluff but on solid and considerable results. I mean, he will hit rich list of he hits what said he thinks he will with shares and options held

Looking forward to some updates that do this. Some suggestions made but have to put faith in management here, which is a test for some. I mean, they the professionals with expertise in Ni exploration.

Prefer not to wait for too long but it is what it is at the moment. A very risky play with extroverted MD chasing a notoriously difficult to find commodity albeit with an experienced but small team in a huge area.

See what happens this month to have holders privvy to what next quarter may look like. This one pretty ho hum.

Read something around 10 baggers requiring a minimum 5 year hold on most instances and drop over 50% of value at least twice. At least one of those criteria have been met in my case. Three more years and both have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.56K 6.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6340813 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6082749 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.