FG1 4.17% 2.5¢ flynn gold limited

i;ve not seen that planned program table before so dont know...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    i;ve not seen that planned program table before so dont know when they announced it but its interesting for a few reasons. firstly E77/2915 at Forrestinia wasnt even granted until last week 06/07/2023 according to the WA mines dpt, so no idea how they thought they were already sampling, doing geophysics in the march quarter ??? with a few other Forrestinia players getting encouraging results you would think they would want the market to know that but they;ve not announced that yet. maybe they are waiting for adjacent tenement E77/2916 which is still pending. regardless, being mid july, they only missed on their planned work programs here by over 3 1/2 months.. March qtr rpt didnt mention work at Mt Dove either so missed on that aswell. They did mention mapping Koolyanobbing in their March qtr rpt but its only been 3 1/2 months so no update on mapping or sampling / assays. June Qtr done and dusted and no update on Yarrie either so maybe the did some work on it, maybe not.

you would think they would want to focus some attention on Mt Dove tenements within close proximity to Hemi (DEG) but it doesnt appear so. that tenement was fully permitted prior to IPO, they took 12 months to get on the ground and another 4 months for results, 16 months for first results of a fully permitted project within a few kms of arguably one of the best Au discoveries of recent years. Mt Dove results were announced 27 Oct 2022 and as far as we know, they havent been back there again yet... only 8 1/2 months to get organised to follow up seems like a pretty weird way to explore imo. So over 2 years of being able to explore at Mt Dove and they have done one wide spaced soils program.

back in tassie, things seem to be going a similar way, in preso 13th Sep 2022 they said they would start drilling the henty base metals project Q1 2023, by December preso, that had moved to June qtr, its now Q3 2023 and still no work done. also dec preso said they would deliver a mineral resource estimate June Qtr for Golden Ridge Brilliant prospect, which they've obviously also missed but hopefully that will be delivered soon ??

With almost every program with data gaps ( choosing not to report results) and every project running well over their own time lines, one would have to think either management dont have the ability to run the company or, and what i think, is that its in their best interests to string programs out as long as possible - as they still get paid heaps for longer. seems like i am pretty negative on this stock but unfortunately these are the facts as per Flynns own announcements

Flynn has now spent around $9 million dollars by my calcs and have decimated the companies initial valuation. FG1 again hit all time low this week of 5c some 75% down from IPO even after raising again at 10c a short time ago. Flynn came out of a private Co who also, around 19 months ago listed assets in London called Great Southern Copper. with some of the same directors.. coincidently, they have done very limited work and their SP starting at 5p are now 1.15p so 77% value destruction... probably just bad luck, or unrelated coincidence. Great southern copper also raised within a short time from listing, the directors gave themselves a heap of oppies not in the money, then immediately out of now where there was a big pump to get them in the money before plunging back and again, like flynn, the market remains totally uninterested in the stock... probs another coincidence.

The best thing about these lifestyle companies like this is that eventually they will want to cash in on all the free shares they tent to give to themselves. it would be great if the Directors of flynn saw some value in it at these prices and bought on market but that has not happened at all as yet... why would you when you can just give yourselves more shares and or oppies on the next raise.

I agree, fair chance we've seen the lows on FG1, they are around $3M EV down here. if / when they do produce a resource estimate for Brilliant, it may create a catalyst for a mini pump. my guess is they will create the estimate with very low, or no lower cut off or upper cut so to make it look better than it is for the pump... at least thats what i am hoping. unfortunately, i think they have let a lot of retail punters down badly so i also expect a heap of selling into any decent news.

looking further out i think Flynn would be good for investors to buy into it around these lows and wait for a couple of years.. they will likely pull their fingers out eventually i reckon and as in all exploration cos at this level, it can only takes one drill hole to ignite things if they get lucky. of course this is in no way investment advise, just some thoughts. in saying that though, its wise to have a look at a companies directors and management prior to investing which is something i did not do with my investment into Flynn... had i known they would be so, lethargic and basically dishonest, i would have not invested with them, thats for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.363M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $6.135K 253.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63975 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 149798 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.