VTI 0.00% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

re: time to calm down, for river Hello one and all,A beautiful...

1. 549 Posts.
    re: time to calm down, for river Hello one and all,
    A beautiful saturday morning,

and I'm still reading fattchoi's postings so please pass on my unreserved apology for giving him aperplexy. I didn't think earning back some of my capital loss was all that bad. And tell him 'sorry' sounds like he needs to hear that word.
    And he is wrong, I am not insincere.
    I might lean towards the conservative, but I've been burnt in the past. And burnt by more than just this one developing company. Like OEC, enviromentally friendly, great potential, but hasn't move in yonks after trending down. EMM, another favorite of mine, makes super safe electrowinning cells that are more efficent than conventinenal, been going down in SP for years.

In this case, vti has had plenty of my money to get where they are. Trading has brought some back, but I am not even yet. So, playing the price doesn't mean I haven't supported the company. I do. Its good stuff.

But it takes more than 'good stuff' to be a winner.
    In the meanwhile, while we wait for these 'great ideas' and 'good stuff' to come to fruition, we have to pay the bills and earn our keep.

One last word:
    IF and WHEN VTI hits it's straps, we won't be looking at a 10 or 15 cent swing. I hope I'm on board. We'll congratulate each other and this will be very stale news.
    All the best
    R,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8260 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 269 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.