VTI 0.00% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

time to calm down, page-6

1. 6,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4371
    re: time to calm down, for river pst, you truly think I was being too harsh on riverview for his comment on my reputation? Maybe I was but then maybe not.

But just for understanding sake, let me say that I reacted the way I did simply because I was accused out of nowhere due to his negligence. In other words, he threw the first punch. Now, try going out there and throw the first punch at anyone and believe me, you won't be able to anticipate what the reaction will be because anything can happen from there. Likewise, when riverview decided to 'flush me down the gurgler' unprovoked, then he must expect some reaction, albeit harsh or not, right?

In fact, just before he wrote that idiotic accusation on me, I just posted how happy I was holding a good discussion with him. So as you can see, his accusation does come as a real shock to me and hence my reaction.

I may have over-reacted or not, but bottom line is this. If he has not thrown the first punch, would I have said what I said about him? Probably me doing that is my way of wanted him to get a feel of how I felt when he accused me wrongly. That is all.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.