BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

I think people here are loosing site of the still very good long...

1. 784 Posts.
    I think people here are loosing site of the still very good long term potential here. The ore has not disappeared, and its being proven up at this very moment. The SP is still substantially up on the year. Selling now, and triggering a capital gains, just worsens the loss more. So much has being written on this site over the year discussing the enormous potential, and it has not gone, it has just being delayed, that is is all.

They have approx. $10 mill in the bank now, and that may be golden, with the coming credit squeeze. I reckon a number of would be miners, needing finance, are going to find it very tough to secure funds in the near future. Time will tell, as it does always, but I still eblieve that we will be substantially up from where we are now in 3-6 months, by which time many holders, myself included, will pass that magic 12 month hold.

I must say I have always found it odd that some people divulge on a public site exactly what there holdings are, how much they have sold and when. Some may be truthful but some may not, you just cannot verify it. And no one should base their trade decisons on them. If its true what GS says, then he himself, has been partly responsible for the sell down. That being said, I know it it is gut wrenching watching a massive gain wittle away and locking some profits away is a good stratergy for survival in the markets.

I will be holding...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.