NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

As with all other holders I have not been happy in the length of...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    As with all other holders I have not been happy in the length of time to find a new CEO, no news in regards to Crux and anything worthwhile really.

However I did find that a Director buy of $81,000 is not simply chicken feed. They do not expect to lose money. Fact is inside trades outperform the market by 70% on average. So it is a good sign. As this Director doe not appear to be rolling in millions.

The only other factor that had got me to HOLD, is the fact that this company is a BILLION Dollar company values at only 200 Mil... According to the last valuation figures of all their assets.

Sure sentiment is really BAD in this company now- yet is this not often the best time to BUY.

Anyway in combination with the Director Buy I decided to Dollar Average down. First buying nea 40c now 23.5c, averages down to approx 28c. Hope the punt pays off in the medium term.

Like all holder I hope they find a worldclass CEO, get Crux development happening and get fairly valued by the marketplace.

It been a boring and bottom draw stock for sometime. I do not expect anything to happen in the next month due to the Director purchase. Yet in the medium term, hopefully before half year we will see things happening. Will hope out for another few months and give the new CEO a chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.