Time to cut permanent immigration, page-15

1. 2,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I am in immigrant. I have been here for 36 years. I came with a trade and money from my house sale in the UK. I started in employment immediately, and have held several positions with oil and gas companies. During times of expansion my experience was in short supply. I earned good money and spent a lot of it. I paid a lot in taxes. I have never been a burden on the state, and now in retirement live off my own SMSF, and have private health insurance. I paid a lot of tax, as much as some people earn as income.
    I cannot see what possible good it does to allow illiterate and uneducated people into this country. Many of who do not have any intention of ever learning the English language. They see Australia as a soft touch, where they can live happily for the rest of their days. Why not allow the South African farmers to come here. They would bring money with them. Many are now dead at the hands of the savages that invaded their farms and raped and tortured their wives and children before murdering them all. These acts sanctioned by the state. Cutting open the bellies of pregnant women and placing the foetus on top of them for the woman to view. No, far better to bring in Rohingyan muslims who have nothing to contribute, and need fostering for the rest of their lives.
    The cost of the Corona virus will almost bankrupt this country, so why not bring in more people that need financed for ever more?
    Many good working people here will never work again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.