SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

BukkaWasn't trying to cross swords with you.Where is Buddfox?...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Bukka

Wasn't trying to cross swords with you.

Where is Buddfox? Why won't he respond rather than you? Why do you so on his behalf? If he had credible information to share why can't he stand up when challenged and defend it with logical summations of how he arrived at the position stated. All I am saying is that he can't defend his assertions then he should not make them. That is fair and reasonable.

Why are you trying to defend the undefendable? I made my comments directly to Buddfox not Bukka however well intentioned you may be and I am still waiting for him to explain how he arrived at his end result for the past few days which as I said before were incorrect.

So what does tomorrow bring? More wildcat IMO's ? Not good enough.

Everybody including me is entitled to an opinion but an opinion should not be asserted as fact and that is where we differ. Putting a specific figure on something is implying fact. If Buddfox can spout figures then he must have drawn them from somewhere. I am only asking from where?

And if there are figures, then it should not be a hard question to answer. If it is too hard then why??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.