CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Has been a positive week on the back of EUR interest. My take on...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Has been a positive week on the back of EUR interest. My take on the upcoming offtake/funding deal is that with Stefan Müller now on the board, it has thrown a spanner in the works and perhaps the interested Chinese group have been pushed down the pecking order. To Sagey it may be more than just signing a deal, but to gather more institutional support, such as from the UK and Europe in general, and to give the price more of a back bone so to speak for the longer term.. and with the Cobalt price being a standout and all the media about European EV companies such as Volkswagen spending billions trying to secure supply, perhaps it may not be such a bad direction to go. I'd like to see an update at the very least this month, but my feeling is maybe not to expect anything imminent right now, hope to be wrong. Once this one is announced, skywards we go, looking forward to consistently more green.
    Also, wanting an announcement on the "Soludo-Lambert Mining SAS" JV and it's incorporation with all the licenses and permits to be transferred, due December quarter from the quarterly, could help with triggering a deal perhaps. Good luck to all invested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.