SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Time to delist, page-3

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    i hope justice prevails here - I really do - sometimes I think ASX might have some big influence in its corner (black rock is a major shareholder) and is that why they are so confident to go to the courts - the ability to tell a senator to go away when both link and computershare expressed concerns about ASX governance in the new CHESS system is a reason for this concern. ASIC seems to be ASX's lapdog and not watching ASX.

My 'ideal' outcome (not exactly in order) would be something like - ASX found guilty of multiple corporate law breaches (justice system prevails) - ASX pays a decent amount to ISX, ASX then gets a class action against them from (ASX and ISX) shareholders, ASX then gets hit more class actions from companies that it pushed into bankruptcy with the same bullying tactics, government take over sharemarket supervisory role. NSX continues to gather market share (after blockchain success (gets bigger clients moving over)- and starts licensing technology to overseas sharemarkets. Media starts being balanced in reporting ISX and team before or after a big out of court (or in court) settlement. ADI granted, Traction for growth back to triple figures (per quarter) Flykk network increasing patronage, ISX expands into more regions, ISX leaves aust stock exchange (if any more issues) Visa settles with ISX - pay identity helps prevent AML...
    oh almost forgot to say some research houses and newspapers which continued in their defamation of ISX and team - get what is coming to them in a very public and humbling way. mind you they have gone quite of late - which is sort of interesting, maybe they realised they might have poked the bear one too many times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.