SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I don't want ISX to delist from the ASX until the Federal Court...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I don't want ISX to delist from the ASX until the Federal Court hearing is concluded.

I would also prefer ISX didn't delist after that time as ASX are the entity which needs to address and correct their own performance, conduct, ethics and integrity issues etc on themselves as a corporate entity and market operator. It could be/or is perceived by many that ASX have been trying to 'damage' ISX for reasons many have suspected to date and ASX have not yet disclosed their motives for initiating the suspension, nor their reasons for continuing the ISX trading suspension. It appears the ASX's recently lodged defence document does not evidence any motive/reason for the suspension except to mention their investigation may have been based on rumours/innuendo contained on social media sites. Adverse newspaper reporting did not being to occur until the 10-12 Sept 2019 suspension and the limited 'select' release of the OM report.

It would be too easy for the bully, ASX, to have ISX removed from the Australian share trading arena. This is not in the best interests of Australia and other ASX listed companies and their shareholders. ASX's operations and practices should and need to be reviewed, investigated by many other regulatory entities - nationally and internationally. As example, many listing rules were altered, amended by the ASX late in 2019. Even Ownership Matters was invited to comment earlier in March 2019. [any google search will confirm these last 2 statements]

ASX lawyers would also have reviewed the changes to the listing rules and what has resulted is that ASX have carte blanche [a blank card] in terms of how the listing rules are interpreted - the ambiguity is in ASX's favour entirely. Also, why no standardised reporting templates/guidelines implemented or proposed to date for each trading sector if ASX was truly interested in factual evidence being provided by ALL ASX listed companies when those companies report to their shareholders - retail and/or institutional.

Some ASX listed companies - I won't provide examples, sought IPOs and subsequent capital raising/s within the past 2 years and some of those companies have not provided any reporting on the ASX platform. To verify my comment however - one example is S66.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>

If ISX delist prior to ASX's previously threatened delisting of Nov 2019 [refer ISX/JK announcement/shareholder updates etc] released and/or not released on the ASX ANN platform - - which was and is paraphrased here now in my post -
    we, the ASX can delist you, the company ISX after suspending you for 2 years.

There was also an HC poster who contacted ASX in October 2019 by telephone to complain about the suspension and was advised similarly by the ASX. The HC shareholder post is on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.