GTE 0.00% 3.4¢ great western exploration limited.

Thought I'd put this post up just to remind all GTE shareholders...

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Thought I'd put this post up just to remind all GTE shareholders why we have painfully waited for action out of Kaz to begin.

As far as I'm concerned GTE's SP is probably as low as it will ever get. Im eagerly watching for the green light any day now and we will be underway with a very vigorous drilling program.

Im sure the first targets will be known hotspots.

Its time we appreciate what the team at GTE have done. Its been just over a year now since the Spasskaya deal was announced. So to get an approval in this short time in a country that is making things up as they go is very impressive.

I too will admit that its been very painful and frustrating to watch the SP drift lower and lower, but I have been taking advantage of this by nibbling at the stock under 20c.

I too got burnt on the options and geez that hurt financially.

I'm very confident Jordan has the right intentions in all that he's doing for us. Im also expecting all shareholders will have the opportunity to be rewarded for the loyalty they have shown over the last year or so.

Also please dont discount Doolgunna. This is the sleeper for the company!!!!

Dont lose faith guys. We are so close that I can smell it.

Have a read of this just to remind you all how exciting the rest of the year will be.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/33058/great-western-exploration-finds-more-high-grade-copper-at-spasskaya-33058.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $42.90K 1.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14706 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 125386 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.