SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Let me again reiterate..... Directors it is time to start to...

1. 4,460 Posts.
    Let me again reiterate..... Directors it is time to start to deliver.

This from Valutech.( Are yes... I remember the 242% increase in SP 2007, lets do it again with some substance backing and sales?????)Still any info would be nice:(

SLA - Solagran Ltd.
    Quirky company drawing on technology from Russia. There has been little of substance presented on this company as clinical trials in Australia have only just started and any investment would be highly speculative at this stage. Since listing in September 2003, prices fell by over 60% to July 2004 with a subsequent 40% recovery and then a 50% jump in November 04 associated with completion of phase II clinical trials in Russia and a distribution agreement with Cardinal, followed by a gradual 44% decline and recovery in 2005 and early 2006 associated with approval of Ropren in Russia which finally occurred in July 2007. In terms of substance, the nature of the company and its products are very hard to interpret until trials are completed in Australia or the US. The current market value of $51 million is significantly out of step with fundamentals considering that revenues are still minimal. There was a speculative jump (up 97% in 2006) associated with preliminary results for trials by Swinburne University and activities overseas and a further 242% increase in 2007 associated with distribution agreements and clinical trials in Russia, information on trials in Australia, the deal with Bioprospect Ltd and registration of Ropren in Russia. The company still needs to gain revenue and carry out further trials in Australia to provide credibility. Shares down 75% in 2008 as a result of fallout from collapse of Opes Prime. (11/7/08)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.