EMP 0.00% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

bhutos Appreciate your post. Some of the points you raise in...

1. 1,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    bhutos

Appreciate your post. Some of the points you raise in particular with the state of the current oil industry I don't disagree

At the end of the day the buck stops with management. Enough time has passed, opportunities have come and gone. Management were not backward in coming forward with the Lind deal. Every time this deal pays their salaries it dilutes your holding. Managements primary focus has been litigation and more litigation. Isn't Doyle a lawyer by profession ?
    While we wait and wait for rulings management do not have to do or prove up anything. The only partner management have been able to get is Lind. A partner whose modus operandi destroys stock prices. Are you trying to tell me that you do not think management knew that Lind would destroy the stock price as it pays their salaries ?

We are in a dire situation right now. I truly do not know what newregime thinks he sees. I believe JB is pretty right with what he's saying. He has spoken with management many times and has just got frustrated and fed up in the end. I can certainly relate to that in another life with lunch invitations from management. In the end talk is very cheap if it's not confirmed by results.

What results have our management team achieved ? Primary focus is litigation and yet they can't even win them now.

This is why I say we need a miracle. At just under 4 cents I am gone well and truly...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87760 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 222138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.