EMP 0.00% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

Time to do a deal, page-39

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Ha cheers albuera, but remember it's pretty easy to look smart being realistic about small oiler's chances. Far, far harder (and more lucrative) is to be optimistic AND right.

I've held OBL several times and made several bags trading it before 2011ish. I have been in and out since with no loss and if I was sure management won't appeal, I'd be looking at it seriously after the next CR. I think there is an ok short term bet to buy roughly now and sell in roughly 2-3 months if Buru actually do what they say the they're going to do. I've looked at the 700km government seismic and think there might be a surprise or two there maybe.

It's hard to tell where bottom actually is though and what level management can do a placement at given the big % swings at this level. Given all the systemic problems it's not really a long term buy for me until those are remedied.. But a 0.3c-0.4c.. to say 0.7c trade? Why not.

I'll post some of my reasoning tomorrow or what I'd like - as some random idiot on the internet - to see happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87760 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 222138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.