BRL 3.38% 76.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

time to earn your keep guys, page-35

1. 9,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1243
    Solid E as you would be fully aware are under significant financial pressure that the PM himself has acknowledged. He doesn't want to privatise given the likely asset value it would attract (2 tenths of ______ all). A govt agency isn't likely to start a pricing war to the detriment of the entire local workforce involved in this sector. Irrespective, this is and never was the main game for BRL. Personally, I wished they never got involved in the cash draining enegry coal sector. Clearly the likes of Whitehaven will have a massive competitive advantage with superior coal fields so export is never going to be an option. A clear flaw in the BRL Board strategy. To now suggest a cash flow positive situation is pie in the sky stuff until they prove otherwise.

I'm now curious as to why you raised ATU as being a place to sit it out? Having followed their progress to date I'm still sceptical of their prospects LT given capex/opex and actual demand for such high cost product. Admittedly though Gino and some of his WA merry men seems to know their stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.