MFS mfs limited

Hey, Non-politician chairmen can be distrustful in ways I never...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey,
    Non-politician chairmen can be distrustful in ways I never imagined - until I went to Kalgoorlie and met several from mining Coys I'd invested in.
    I would not draw any conclusions based purely on whether it's a politician or not. The very crooked ones are unlikely to be politicians - IMHO.
    However I do think where you have someone who does not need the money, and has no shares or vested interests, it certainly helps. I agree they can attract money from "Mum and Dad" shareholders. Especially a high-profile polly like Peacock.
    Peacock is a bit different to the average - others might have different opinions. Malcolm Fraser for example is okay by me. But again I have never voted Liberal. I don't think political allegiance comes into it really.
    I trusted Peacock in the job he had with MFS. I would like to read the Boards Minutes in the lead up to the dumb announcement about the $550m cap-raising. It could tell a different story. But MFS was headed for a crash long before that.
    The problem now is who is going to represent the Mums and Dads as the vultures peck over the carcase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.