MFS mfs limited

Jenz,Yep, I live in hope too. Maybe Chris Scott can do a...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jenz,
    Yep, I live in hope too.
    Maybe Chris Scott can do a Lazarus-type resurrection on it.
    Some seem to think if anyone can he can.
    We will see what Peacock says Friday.
    Perhaps the 180-day time before they have to repay the Fund money can be used somehow. But it's the withdrawal of money from the Funds that will kill the Company. And they now have Challenger/Packer chasing them for $100m.
    Unlike others I don't think the 35% of Stella is worth much. It's saddled with debt for a start, and CVC has control of it for another. Based on what they got for the 65% its only worth about 50c/sh. Still, Scott may be able to work some value into that. He needs a room full of Genie lamps for this Coy.

Jadel, All we saw was a post from a journo article saying something like "Peacock was expected to move on within a few months.." I am reading his departure as meaning it's going to get worse before it gets better. I am sure if he could sort it out, or someone else was going to sort it out quickly he would stay around. If they want to work something under the table, and that may be the only hope, they may not want him around. That's the most positive thing I can say about him going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.