MFS mfs limited

Let me be the first to say I don't believe what you say.I think...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Let me be the first to say I don't believe what you say.
    I think it is complete gibberish.

This is consistent with most of your posts which attack people for their personal and political views, and are usually totally devoid of any facts.

When I first posted in disagreement with what you said you asked me about my "share holding" and when I bought in. WHAT HAS THAT TO DO WITH YOU AND THE ARGUMENT? And that was you first question. You got stuck right into personal stuff that was none of your business. This typifies your arguments - they are in a word WORTHLESS.

Your attack on Peacock is the most biased, illogical and ridiculous stuff I have seen. It is worse that criticizing someone for their political view or racial background. Never did you present a new fact in support except to say he was in charge when MFS went under. WE ALL KNOW THAT. He had two long-standing founder directors running the show. They are now gone. He was only appointed on 19 March 2007.

Peacock has an AC for service to the Australian public. In case you don't know this is a Companion of the Order of Australia. It is for service to the Australian public over many years. There are 4 levels and his is the highest. Yet you continue to criticize and attack him as a public liability. You are the only person here to show extreme dislike and distrust to this person. You should be ashamed of yourself for such attacks.

Where you got these extreme views from I'll never know. Certainly they are not based on anything factual.

Re Chris Scott. I don't know the person at all. If Chris Scott had so much power, as you say, why do we now have a compromise? Why did he not press ahead and totally oust the present Board? The obvious reason is they could not or did not dare to try it. Yet you press ahead with your rubbish and refuse to accept the compromise reached. You are continuing to cause trouble amongst the shareholders.

Sorry, but you need to go back to school and learn how to present ideas and speak logically about matters.
    Most others here have this opinion I'm sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.