MFS mfs limited

BB I just cannot accept you had any role in Chris Scott joining...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    BB I just cannot accept you had any role in Chris Scott joining the Board.
    My reasons are that you have never shown any ability to make or present a sensible rational argument and I cannot believe you have been in contact with Chris Scott and he has taken any notice of you. I doubt you are a shareholder of any significance or relevance as far as he is concerned. He has others such as Jenny Hutson, appropriately qualified, to advise him.
    You make a point about "tracking him down" - why not contact Jenny Hutson, she would have known exactly where to contact him?
    You say "Peacock always had a debatable reputation. Politicians, like we have seen with Howard can be hot one day and be snubbed as the failure of the universe the next day….but they choose this path."
    That is just rubbish - nothing more. What's debatable about his reputation? What has Howard got to do with it?
    Politicians are like anyone else - some are good - some are not so good. They have failures and successes. So what?
    To try and make the generalisations you imply is just silly.

You make a point about 26 shareholders controlling 52% of the MFS stock. We all knew that - it was printed at the back of the 2007 Annual Report. (In fact the Top 20 controlled 59% then.) Those shareholders are major companies - they are not going to deliver their proxies without a lot of research. And they are not going to tell you who they go to. Proxy information is confidential.

Rather than invent stories to bolster your ego I would suggest you concentrate on the amount of DEBT the Company has and the GUARANTEES it has given, because this is far more likely to put the Company in receivership than talk about exactly who is on the Board.

You could start by explaining to us how Chris Scott will tackle these problems. What can he do that the existing Board cannot. How can he build investor confidence that has all but gone? Believe me the suck-out of money from the managed funds can very quickly bring the Company to a worthless pile of debt. Debt no-one can do anything about.

I suppose you will now close this thread and start another new thread. I notice this is what you do when the weight of argument gets to tough for you to face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.