Mainly skycoin which is a 3rd generation crypto...super quick...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Mainly skycoin which is a 3rd generation crypto...super quick with zero transaction fees and infinitely scalable....and the backbone to the decentralized internet...also have a few fibre coins like samos...and metalicoin.. and solar bankers coin which i got into at pre ico... and they arent listed as yet..... If your keen on owning a crypto cat similar too but 1000 times better than cryptokitties imo..... is kittycash... who are currently airdropping crypto cats.... just join up and submit your address and voila... a crypto cat in your wallet... its a novelty kind of thing...they will eventually be quite similar to tamagotchis i think and also be used for gaming on the blockchain....its free.... for now. Kittycash is also one of the skycoin projects for gaming... i am a bit bias towards skycoin.... have been accumulating since last year....the current price levels atm are a steal imo. They will have theyre time to shine...its a longterm hodl for me. Join us on telegram... great info there..Goodluck

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.