RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

if you want to make a complaint, now is the time to make...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    if you want to make a complaint, now is the time to make yourself heard. don't expect any fair action unless there are many of us making your own voices heard.

at present, you all own shares in RES on the asx. RES owns shares in the ledjaja coal mine. this is the primary asset of RES. the Australian liquidators are saying they have no control over the sale of the asset of ledjaja coal as it is based in South Africa. it can be sold in south's Africa for 50c if the directors of ledjaja coal agree to it.

So on that basis, you invested in an ASX share in good faith, yet the company you own shares in has zero control over their primary asset.

this means that any international asset owned by an asx company does not fall under Australian rules or ethics. you are 100% trusting that South Africa has a fair due process in place and that the South African liquidators have your best interest in place.

if you think this is unjust, you need to complain to the asx and asic. don't rely on others to do it - make your voice heard. the more people that complain, the more likely you are to see some sort of attention.

I've linked the asx complaints previously. please make your opinion known and bring attention to what is frankly bullsh$t

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.