RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

What Foxben said, there is no power in Australia. It’s is a...

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    What Foxben said, there is no power in Australia. It’s is a South African scam. I’m speaking with Legal now. Anyone with other contacts in South Africa please reach out.

Here is the process for others that wish to do this scam in the future.

Step 1. Buy a shell company in Australia.

Step 2. Attract Australian shareholders to fund a project.

Step 3. Allow the project to take on debt, to support cashflow for 10 years.

Step 4. Introduce security over the asset in exchange for further cashflow providing shareholders no alternative.

Step 5. Sell of some shares and benefits along the away for those involved (All executive past and present, and PIC), but also provide a funding package with CP’s that cannot be achieved. In the meantime, explain to shareholders that the CP’s were to organised prior the funding, yet don’t follow this accepted business principles. Ie there is clear order of process they did not follow.

Step 6. At the point of meeting the unattainable CP’s, pull the funding to send the company to liquidation.

Step 7. Skittle the negotiations prior to administrators taking hold of the company, then skittle the process with fake lending package during the administration process.

Step 8. Sell assets to best mates in South Africa at a price below independent valuations, whilst closing expressions of interest before anyone from outside South Africa can take an interest.

Step 9. Laugh at Australian shareholders that have scammed the system through dropping the pants of ASIC and ASX that have allowed this to unfold.

I Just HOPE NEXT TIME, I can be a BEE partner, Black economic empowerment group that gets 26% of an opportunity at no cost (that’s right, a loan to REsGen, that’s money we indirectly allowed them to have that was never returned.

All so conveniently spells corruption.

Want to see a country that is dirty, let me introduce South Africa!!!

Who would have thought in 2022-such filth exists…

Last edited by Birchcorp: 14/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.