RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

I have had a response, and working further with them. If what...

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1612
    I have had a response, and working further with them. If what you receive exposes our position. Contact me via my company email address to keep private. It’s easy to find me.

What we are seeing, is that more people that pursue this, the more traction it is gaining. What I am seeing. Sometimes people are getting in contact with the same organisation such as ASIC, but different ideas and support is coming from different staff members from the same office.

For everyone reading. It is all helping the case. It does not matter how well or poorly you can articulate your story. If you own shares, place your case… no sense in us whingeing at a BBQ

It will be worth investigating the Australian takeovers review panel as well-for anyone with a moment to spare.

The dreadful 3 (PIC, noble and IDC) went through much non disclosure. Such as PIC selling shares during funding, whilst they were privy to sensitive information. That is until I requested the board ask them to disclose…that’s one example only… I’m sure after the warnings on the first appearance of RESGen in 2015. The takeovers panel wouldn’t be happy with they proceedings that followed with these 3. At worst, large fines coming their way…

Last edited by Birchcorp: 31/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.