FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Time to fill that gap

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Thought I would have a try at filling the void of new titles, after the legendary champion of title making Tony has sadly departed the FAR thread. Man do I miss your very quick witted to the point, and aggressive posts.

Next week, will possibly be one of our most entertaining feedback of information before we settle in for a bit of hibernation with a drip feed of more news to come. Surely FAR will have to react to the statements that will be brought forward when CNE present their half yearly in about 48 hours time. After a mixture of 10 exploration and or appraisal wells drilled in to various targets and different fields, one would assume a lot of the guess work will have been eliminated. Facts will have been proven up.

The close of oil trading on Friday USA, and a very bullish finish it was, mind you the Price of oil has been very volatile up and down for the past year. The article relating which shows a much greater strength, is the fact that the Northern Hemisphere is well beyond peak usage.  This could also be a major contribution into a rising SP whilst our activity program slows down over the remainder of 2017. www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-18/crude-market-shows-enduring-strength-beyond-usual-seasonal-peak.

So with all the the twists and bends up our winding highway, with all scenarios mentioned in previous posts, maybe not such a dull time indeed. There may still be plenty of action to fill that gap, and our SP might settle in a different trading range than the one that has been customary to the constant nitpicking.

The market these day's has become more luck, than ingenuity. FAR's certainly a no brainer, no luck required here. It's just a matter of when. Hopefully the obvious arrives sooner, than later. Now your turn to GO and have a stab dog.

Irregardless of how many shares on issue, it only seems a matter of time when the top 100 shareholders are positioned to own 80% of  the shares available. Maintain liquidity and leave sweet all, on the battle field. More excited than ever, Boring times are ahead, I think not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.